In case you missed it, SignifAI recently introduced Decisions – the flexible machine learning engine that adapts to your system and allows you to control correlation logic in your environment. Here are a handful of the capabilities you can take advantage of to help your team stay focused on what matters.
1. Check out your noise reduction at a glance
On the main Decisions page, you can quickly see what’s going on in your environment with overall and Decision-specific statistics. Mouse over any statistic to learn more about it.
2. See the latest Issue correlated with any Decision
Curious about the types of Issues being correlated? Click on any Decision to see the most recent Issue that matched your logic.
3. Give feedback from Issue details
While you’re checking out Issue details in the Control Center, if you notice a particularly useful (or incorrect!) correlation, you can hit the like/dislike buttons to provide feedback to the system. The more feedback you provide, the more accurate your Decisions can get.
4. Understand SignifAI’s suggestions
Hover over any Suggested Decision to quickly see the reason it’s proposed (specific to your environment) and get a sense of how it’ll affect your incoming incidents.
5. Build logic from your keyboard
The Decision builder supports basic keyboard gestures so you can get your custom logic out of your head and into the engine as quickly as possible.
If you have feedback about any of these features, or ideas for future Decisions capabilities, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out Decisions for yourself with a FREE TRIAL!
Latest posts by Annika Garbers (see all)
- Stop getting paged for useless alerts - October 4, 2018
- With clarity comes focus: how to reduce your SRE team’s cognitive load - September 10, 2018
- 5 time-saving features in Decisions - August 9, 2018